Conan The Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition

Conan Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Conan the Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the role-playing game "Conan the Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition"?

Conan The Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Edition nd Game Roleplaying Conan

Enter the Hyborian Age. The civilised kingdoms at the heart of the world make war on one another with massed ranks of mercenaries while idle nobles chatter and gossip in the courts of Aquilonia and Nemedia. In the north the barbarians of Asgard, Vanaheim and Cimmeria make war on anyone close enough to raid and in the west the Picts savagely reject the encroachment of settlers into their primeval forests. Pirates infest both the open ocean in the south and the inland Vilayet sea, earning the ire of Stygian sorcerer-priests and Turanian horse lords alike. This world of expansive plains, steaming jungles, ancient tombs and otherworldly horrors gives no quarter - you must wrest your destiny from it with the strength of your limbs and the edge of your sword!

29th Oct, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Conan The Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition Reviews RPG & Card Board

Have not played or read the game yet but am interested to see and hear others feedback on this roleplaying game.

I think the setting and different class of players would be interesting to explore.

29th Oct, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Conan RP has been around for a long time I'm talking since the 80s so it has a good fan base I guess just not as popular as D&D.

29th Oct, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Do they have a wide range of classes and races, that would be the interesting part of the game.

As most people would not want to play a Conan type character.

29th Oct, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

No races like in D&D where you have dwarves, halflings and elves to choose from besides just being human. What makes you different from the next guy is the skillset you choose. I read D&D tried some Conan scenarios / modules but it didn't go anywhere do they dropped those.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Conan The Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,