Do You Have Home / Visiting Teachers? - Page 5 of 5

Name: Humprey Country: Comments: I probably - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Aug, 2013 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Mormon Brothers doing their Home Teaching and Mormon Sisters doing their Visiting Teaching MONTHLY - is it a fantasy or can it really be a reality? Are we being asked too much?
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Do You Have Home / Visiting Teachers?
A Friend

Do You Have Home / Visiting Teachers? - Page 5

Well, I am not referring to HTs and VTs who focused more on their checklists and I understand what you're saying. I am referring to those who do their visits with sensitivity and with all their hearts, and not to those who just take it easy just to pass the report.
Yes, that's one of the requirements to get a temple recommend, if we recall, those who have live a high standard can enter into the temple and one of those standards are by visiting. For some, visiting is much easier than staying away from real temptations, then why make home teaching 100%?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Teachers Visiting Home You Do

international QUOTE (Mormonfriend)
Yes, that's one of the requirements to get a temple recommend, if we recall, those who have live a high standard can enter into the temple and one of those standards are by visiting.

Where did you get that from? I have seen hundreds of Members go to the Temple without making any visits.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have Home / Visiting Teachers? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Humprey

Comments: I probably do have home teachers assigned to my family. Who they are I do not know, no one has visited us in years.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Do You Have Home / Visiting Teachers?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,