Texaswood Introduction

Texaswood Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Oct, 2010 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Texaswood Introduction
A Friend

Texaswood Introduction

Like I said I'm just on this ride until I cant ride it anymore.I've seen many things in my life, experienced many things in my life, I've loved, I've hated, I've lost, I've found, I've shared, I've taken, I've laughed, I've cried, I've created, I've destroyed and now like I said in the beginning....Just waiting for the ride to stop!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please make sure a space is after each period or comma so your text is not all jumbled together. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Texaswood Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Texaswood

Take a look around we have a lot to offer on this forum and I am sure you can relater to some of it. We have DnD games currently running and we are always looking for new players. Just go to the member wars section create a character or two and join in with us.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Texaswood Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hiya, and welcome aboard. There are a lot of different games here, not just one. There are official site RPGs, like World of Medieval, as well as player-run games like the ones in the Member Wars section. For a little light reading, I highly recommend this D&D Newcomer FAQ which I put together myself, which covers making characters for the player-run RPGs here in the Member Wars section. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. Good luck.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Introduction Texaswood

Welcome to this International Community!

Please place a proper Introduction where you tell us a little about you and your reason for joining.

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Texaswood

Now that's a weird intro. Don't try to be 'smart' here because they will bring you down like a bundle of bricks with no cement.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.

> TOPIC: Texaswood Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,