Allison shah Introduction

Allison Shah Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Nov, 2010 - 3:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I had a very disturbing experience at pricesmart today my daughter got stung by an insect her feet got red and swollen ...when I came home I gave her medicine and now she is lying in bed with the fever....what to do!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Introduction shah Allison

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Boards related section of this International Community. Please note a few things:

1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly Trinidad & Tobago Board.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Allison shah Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi allison! Have you been to the doctors yet, if not you may want to go to the nearest hospital to make sure she doesn't need medical care?

> TOPIC: Allison shah Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,