AnbuElf Introduction - Page 3 of 5

Ok, I haven't really checked to see - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 3

That's cool you can go for that and all the others too but you have like only 59% activity and 19 posts you got to get like above 75% and 30 posts first. If you can like do that now you might be able to join us before we take off.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

Introduction AnbuElf

Well, I can certainly try, but I don't know if I'll make it. Anyway, thanks for the compliment on my avatar. As for me greeting everyone, I like trying to make others feel comfortable because they might be a little nervous joining a new site. Also, you can never have too many friends. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

AnbuElf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Too bad if you can't make it cause it will be cool to have a lady with us but anyhow enjoy the site and all.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction AnbuElf

So far I have. If I don't make it, I'm sure you'll still have fun. I hope I'll be able to join Future Earth and the other places soon. I only need 8 more posts now.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction AnbuElf

Hi again AnbuElf! Best thing to do to raise your activity level or your posts is to visit a board that has topics that you can give input to and just answer as many of them as you like. Also, you can see the topics most updated here: Source 1 hope that helps.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction

Hi! Thanks for the link, it will definitely come to some use for me. It will definitely help me get going. By the way, I'm really enjoying the site so far and definitely glad I joined.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 3

That's just the latest replies link. You can see it in the bar that's always at the bottom "Latest Replies" or at the top where it says "Hot".

By the way we have six in medieval and we're about to leave town so if you can join up that will be really nice. We're going to need more swords because we're up against bandits in caves. If you want to create a thief or magician that's cool but magicians in medieval start with no magic.

You're closer to getting you're posts and activity so when you get it reply here asking for "RPG status" because you'll need it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Ok, I haven't really checked to see where all of the links take me, so thanks. Anyway, what's "RPG Status"? I know I'm not quite there yet, but since you mentioned it, I want to know more about it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: AnbuElf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,