AnbuElf Introduction - Page 4 of 5

I noticed it wasn't mandatory, but - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Nov, 2010 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 4

To play in certain RPGs here you need that status to participate just check the rules of the RPGs you want to be in and it tells you what you have to do. Most everything is written out for you and they like when you check around for yourself and find out.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

Introduction AnbuElf

Ok, so all I have to do is go to RPG List and read the requirements to join each site. I already found that out for myself. I was originally looking for something other than DnD, but it looked like most of the ones I was interested in I needed at least 30 posts. I've also looked to join other DnD stories, but Play By Post is the most active.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi again AnbuElf! The rules for the World of Medieval RPG are located here: Source 5

Each RPG here is not necessarily a separate site. You have to go to the board and find the rules for that RPG. Usually each RPG has a support thread within the board. I encourage you to ask your questions about a particular RPG within the support thread of that RPG.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction AnbuElf

Your last post within this Thread was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, for example just saying "I agree" is not significant input, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message or just to say "thanks", significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

Introduction AnbuElf

Can I have RPGer Status? I have 30 posts. I wanna join some of the other boards, like Future Earth. It says I need RPGer Status to join.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

AnbuElf Introduction

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Free Community RPGs that require this status. For some RPGs thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless GameMaster likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish you to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 4

Congrats on making it to RPGer status. Now you can join us in the main RPGs of Medieval, Future earth and super hero. We have just started new scenarios in most of these and you can join in real quick. Get you characters made and approved and join with us. I look forward to seeing you in the games.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

I noticed it wasn't mandatory, but the rules for Future Earth suggested that I start out with World of Medieval. I think I'll just get used to the different system, which should only take a few days, before I join Future Earth. Sorry for making you expect me to show up there right away, but I'll get there soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: AnbuElf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,