AnbuElf Introduction - Page 2 of 5

Well, I have been in other rpgs, and am certainly - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 2

I certainly hope so. As you can see, I don't type the way I text. Actually, I usually text this way too. Everyone I've met seems nice so far, and I really can't wait to get started. Hopefully I get approved soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction AnbuElf

You should be, he works in an airport during the day so later today he should get you approved. Get in some posts and you can join us in the RPGs so you're not waiting plus we can lose the numbers.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. I could not approve your character but you worked on it hard. All you need to do is adjust the character and re-summit it for approval. Remember to look at what I wrote in there to assist you in the reworking of your character.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction AnbuElf

I will do my best at fixing my character. Thank you for the help. Of course, it's been more than a half hour so I won't be able to edit my first post, but I will post the changes as soon as you answer some of my questions. I want to make sure I get it right this time.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 183
Flag Posts: 315
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction AnbuElf

Hi Anbuelf, I'm Hudd the half elf in D&D.

Do you want to join in on the fight with the rats ?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Sep, 2010 - 9:57pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction

Yup, I'm Vivora the Kinder. I couldn't resist playing a character that is as energetic and fun-loving as I am. Although, Kinder also tend to be trouble makers. I've already brought my character to the scene and had her introduce herself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

AnbuElf Introduction - Page 2

Cool avatar and all. I saw you welcoming everyone like Jpatt does. You joining us in the other RPs too or are you like one of those D&D gurus that can't play anything else.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

AnbuElf Introduction
A Friend

AnbuElf Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Well, I have been in other rpgs, and am certainly willing to try. I think I'll join in on future earth... What would you suggest?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: AnbuElf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,