Rpetty Introduction

Rpetty Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Nov, 2010 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Rpetty Introduction
A Friend

Rpetty Introduction

I'm not sure I'm on the correct sight, I would like to play AD&D second addition, Its been over ten years since I have played and would like to start up. I used to play with a group of 5 people and a DM with fighters,wizards,thiefs,clerics, etc.... So now I guess I will settle for online text format... If this is the right sight, great! if not please let me know where I can go.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rpetty

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Rpetty Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. Why wouldn't you be in the right place? I think they play the 3.5 and 4ed D&D versions here. There is a custom medieval one that is like the basic D&D but you need 30 posts for that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.

> TOPIC: Rpetty Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,