ManDan88 Introduction

Mandan88 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2010 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

ManDan88 Introduction
A Friend

ManDan88 Introduction

Hello follow members!

To begin, I like to be addressed as Dan. I am currently a college student working towards a degree in political theory and history. My goal is to enter the education career path [at the college level].

I find myself on this site because I would like to play a Dungeons and Dragons [3.5e] based game with others, preferably others who have a mental capacity beyond that of a spoon. I tend to play a caster who is usually aligned with a darker side of reality. [I'm not evil, I just have an alternative sense of morality.]

I am always looking to make new acquaintances, so do not hesitate to message me.
[Note: I may not bite, but I WILL cast magic missile at you, even if you are in the darkness.]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction ManDan

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

ManDan88 Introduction
A Friend

ManDan88 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums Dan. I hope that you take the time to look at all the RPGs we have here and join in many of them.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2010 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 44
Flag Posts: 106
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction ManDan

Welcome Dan, I have just recently joined these forums myself but have found them to be both very interesting in the wide variety of topics and very fun in the roleplaying department and I have barely gotten into the rpg's so I can't begin to wonder what they will be like down the road.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

ManDan88 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction ManDan

Welcome! I'm rather new here as well, and joined for similar reasons. I just got into Dungeons and Dragons recently and am in a campaign with a few of my friends. I joined because I love role playing, and this place has a very wide variety of role plays.

Also, if you have any questions, ask here. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Everyone I've met so far have been friendly.

> TOPIC: ManDan88 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,