World Governments & Politics - An LDS view? - Page 5 of 7

Once again you are takeing my words and twisting - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Aug, 2008 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
This thread first started about the Second Coming and somehow evolved into a political rant. It has been changed to stay on an LDS Perspective.
World Governments & Politics - An LDS view? Related Information to World Governments & Politics - An LDS view?
Mormon View: World Governments
12th Nov, 2007 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

World Governments & Politics - An LDS view? - Page 5

Which country do you think will be the cause of the break down that will start the Great Last War?

I believe that any Nation or Nations that fight against israel will be in fact those countries that are most responsible for the break down of Nations that will usher in the Last Great War. This, in my opinion would include many of the current Middle East countries such as Iran and Egypt. It would, I presume, also include Russia. Other countries (though wicked) who will come to the aid of Israel in the form of support and weapons will in fact be closer to will of the Lord then those who outrightly fight against Israel.

Scriptural reasons for this assumption.

1 Ne. 22: 14
  14 And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the ddust and great shall be the fall of it.
2 Ne. 29: 14
  14 And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one. And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

One must wonder if the 'term' democracy is now the means to bring in all the evil that is possible.

I believe this is true of all current governments, regardless of their name or type. As the populace of each nations becomes more and more wicked, their governments naturally follow the trend. Unfortunately the righteous often have to suffer with the wicked.
Prov. 29: 2

2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2008 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

World Governments & Politics - An LDS view?
A Friend

view LDS - Politics Governments World

I am an American. And Proud of it!

But I will challenge anyone one on this matter.

-The Illuminati are bad and they are in the church.

-They are in our government Dem or Rep.

-9-11 was staged by our government/united nation/anglo-saxon/NWO/EU.

-Israel is us and not just the Judah tribe of Jerusalem

-Zionist Jews are evil and a part of the Illuminati

-America has become evil

-Us Ephraim/Manasseh tribes are about to get kicked by some Assyrians (russian, chinese) for our wickedness.

-and more

I will even use scriptures with this.

Do you want the red pill, or the blue pill? biggrin.gif

26th Aug, 2008 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

World Governments & Politics - An LDS view? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I will even use scriptures with this.

Please do so.

God bless the Zionist Jew,
and God bless America.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 view LDS - Politics Governments World

I have read some of your posts and you are clearly a Neocon. That isn't an insult really. I think that giving such information to someone would be a waste of weeks of work; If not months. Given to someone that would cast it aside with no respect of it's truth. And offer nothing to it's development.

I have a compilation of my work on this matter which is about Zionists and other groups. Including in our own church. 10% is mine and the other 90% is others.

It is not an attack on our Judah brethren. In fact Zionists are not jews at all. That can come at a later date.

Let us talk of things that are easier to start with. Things that concern us Patriotic Americans.

Let us talk about the corruption of our own government. It will lead into many things. Including Zionism, which is a just a part of the secret combinations.

Let us talk about the Illuminati, our evil government, maybe 9/11.

If you want to continue your brainwashed views of our society then I have no interest. And I wont cast to many thoughts before such an individual. I have wasted the first 27 years of my life in wine, women, and song. I have spent the last 3 studying this subject and straightening up. I have wasted to much time as it is. And time is getting short.

Don't you believe in secret combinations/ We are part of the worst Empire on Earth.

You support Babylon my friend.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:20am

26th Aug, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

view LDS - Politics Governments World

Ok, I consider myself a conservative, But this does not stop you from explaining your views with concrete evidences. We all hold different views on this forum. If you have something that you believe would benefit the group, please share it. If you believe that 9/11 was perpetrated by Jews show your evidence. If you believe that some of the Leadership of the Church are part of the Illuminati, do not keep us in the dark.

All I see is someone who makes statements that they do not back up. If you make a statement, then you have assumed responsibility to show evidence, to make clear the reasons why you believe the way you do. Please do not blame my lack of faith in your ideals as an excuse for not backing them up with competent sources.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Please don't twist my words. Not Jews or Americans. Zionist Jews and neocon Americans. The common jews had nothing to do with this. The Zionists no more represent the jews than our neocons represent Americans.

Let us start with 911 because that is where the neocons really started coming in to power.

Below are some diverse resources that claim that 9/11 was an inside job.

Engineers & investigators:

Source 2

Source 2

German experts video (lengthy):

Source 6

Mormon resource (former BYU professor) Dr. jones:

Source 1

If you have ADD, or not enough time then please watch these. They are short and plentiful. These 2 go right along with the above research and there are plenty more that do the same.

Building 7:

Source 7

Towers:

Source 2

There is a reason that we did not see the main stream media cover building 7. We have been lied to.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 26th Aug, 2008 - 5:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

World Governments & Politics - LDS view - Page 5

Thank you for the information, it was very interesting.

I can only site my sources for believing the way I do, so here it goes

Source 1

Another one

Source 2

Tower 7 collapse

Source 3

Myths of 9/11 truthers

Source 4

I am a lost cause, I know, but I will still maintain that the 9/11 incident was strictly the work of Islamic Extremist, and that the illuminati is not controlling any of the higher leadership in the Church. I'm just crazy that way.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Governments & Politics - LDS view Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 5

Once again you are takeing my words and twisting them. I never said that the illuminati were in the "higher leadership of the church". I said that "they are in the church."

Your resources are a joke. They explain nothing and only point out that conspiracy theorist are crazy.

My resources are full of real professionals, structural engineers, and over all real people that are not conspiracy theorists or crazies.

Your resources are full of people that had to be payed to come up with a story.

The architect of the towers designed them in such a way that they could handle multiple impacts from plains, missiles, or whatever.

The building 7 explanation was entertaining.

However Islamic Extremist were involved and some conspiracy theories are false just like anything else.

I will get into the Islamic Extremists next and the connection they have with the secret combinations.

You obviously didn't read through my links very well.

I will continue to post links as time will allow.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: World Governments & Politics - An LDS view?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,