House Built On A Rock

House Built Rock - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Nov, 2010 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Could you live here?
10th Nov, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

House Built On A Rock

House Built On A Rock

It's always good to build a house on a rock but what about if the house is also the rock itself? What do you think - could you live there?

House Built On A Rock
House Built On A Rock (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

House Built On A Rock
A Friend

Rock On Built House

I am not sure I could live there. It looks very nice but I would be afraid of this rock toppling into the sea some day soon with that much damage to its lower half.

11th Nov, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

House Built On A Rock History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah it looks awesome until you get all the way to where it gets too the water. Would be pretty cool living there but wouldn't be surprised if I came home and the house was gone. I wonder what the insurance cost is for something like that. The more I look at it the more some of it doesn't seem right, I wonder if it's shopped.

Reconcile Edited: Rockman18 on 11th Nov, 2010 - 2:11am

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

11th Nov, 2010 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Rock On Built House

Fake or not you won't find me living there. Notice the only mode of transport is a cable car? If that were to malfunction for any reason your stuck!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

> TOPIC: House Built On A Rock

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,