Book of Remembrance

Book Remembrance - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st May, 2006 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Feb, 2003 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Book of Remembrance

User posted image
Source 9

Do you keep a Book of Remembrance?

This book is a personal log of pedigree charts, dates, pictures, notes, and accomplishments of one's prosperity and/or ancestry.

I have seen some people with books and books to keep track and others with just a few pages. With the advent of technology these books can now be kept online as with a site like this; Borde Genealogy

Scriptural References for this are Malachi 3:16 and Moses 6:5 and many others. What is your Book of Remembrance like? Would you be happy to show it to others or ashamed because there is so little in it?

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2003 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Remembrance Book

My Book of Remembrance is not all that smile.gif I actually started it some few years ago, today I had the opportunity to show it to some sisters in the Church in the Family History Class since they were encouraged to start one.
I have to work on it again, there is so much to write  and I have to add more pictures, but I like the idea of keeping all your memories in one place, where your descendants can read it and learn from your experiences.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2003 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Book of Remembrance
A Friend

Book of Remembrance Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't have a book of rememberance.  Not an actual binder.  It sounds like a book of remembrance is like a scrapbook or a journal, in which case, I have lots of info.  I like showing things like that.  I guess I would be pleased to show it to anyone. However I am working on the geneological part of it.

21st May, 2006 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Remembrance Book

Looking over this Thread reminds me of two things:

1. It has been a long time since I paid my ancestors any attention
2. I need to update my Book of Remembrance

With all the digital technology I wonder if Blogs would replace these valuable physical tools that can be displayed for generations to come?

> TOPIC: Book of Remembrance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,