Quetzalcoatl is JesusChrist? - Page 2 of 2

I have read a book on this subject by a LDS - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Sep, 2008 - 9:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Quetzalcoatl is JesusChrist?
A Friend

Quetzalcoatl is JesusChrist? - Page 2

Another good point is the fact that Bro. West Author of the Trial of the Stick of Ephraim was in either south or central America when his guide took him to a isolated tribe where he met with the tribe chief, he started explaining about the Book of Mormon. The chief would say that's true, then when he told him about Jesus Christ visiting this continent the old chief said that should of been said first.

Some food for thought.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2006 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

JesusChrist Quetzalcoatl

With such strong evidence as the ones presented in this thread I don't know how any one can deny the truth of the Book of Mormon. Reading this thread has probably been the most uplifting point of my day. Well, besides speaking to my wife.
Well done LDS for the research and thanks to every one else who added a bit more.

Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Quetzalcoatl is JesusChrist? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Wow! This is very interesting food for thought. It's definitely an interesting correlation between the two, and a very plausible explanation. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 JesusChrist Quetzalcoatl

If Quetzalcoatl was Jesus Christ, why would he change names? Wouldn't of the prophets foretold his name or did the people use symbols for his name?

22nd Jun, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

JesusChrist Quetzalcoatl

Lephisto you are assuming there is one spoken language throughout ancient MesoAmerica?.Do you call your favorite dish the exact same thing as a guy in another state?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2008 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have read a book on this subject by a LDS professor. It could of been him and all the people added different facts to the story. Its like Chinese whispers, they say something then they pass it on and it ain't the same as it was at the start. Although I get why they say he came across from sea and also that he had feathered serpents who delivered him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Quetzalcoatl is JesusChrist?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,