Patryn Introduction

Patryn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Nov, 2010 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Patryn Introduction
A Friend

Patryn Introduction

I was just looking for a decent RPG. Cant connect to MUDs from where I am. Found this site while tooling around and decided to give the play by posts a shot.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Patryn

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Patryn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Heya, welcome aboard. There are player-run games running currently, and there are official site RPGs like World of Medieval, Future Earth and others, though those require a certain level of forum participation, and number of posts, etc. Before you start in making characters for the games though, I DO strongly recommend you read this FAQ I put together for newcomers to the player-RPGs here, as it covers some pretty important points you need to keep in mind before and while you play and post. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. I trust your settle-in will be smooth and pleasant.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Patryn Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Patryn

I am glad that you found this site we have many RPGs in which you can jon in. I hope you take the time to read the rules and join with us in the RPGs.

> TOPIC: Patryn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,