Rambroth Introduction

Rambroth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Nov, 2010 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Rambroth Introduction
A Friend

Rambroth Introduction

Hello, I joined this site in order to play, or try to play D&D, sense I've always enjoyed the game, but it's been years sense I've had anyone near me in order to actually play.

I'm a twenty six year old man that grew up with games of all types, and as such I play them often.

I am very much interested in playing RPG's that are begginer level, sense I hadn't been able to play in a while, and am a bit rusty right now, to start with. Though, am confident that if a GM is willing to take it easy on me for the first bit of the game, I can learn quickly and get back into the swing of things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rambroth

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Rambroth Introduction
A Friend

Rambroth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site! There are other games on here besides DnD so I hope you will get involved with those as well (after you make 30 posts and have 75% participation). I'm sure the GM will take it easy on you, everyone I've met here has been friendly so far. Also, if you have any questions, ask here.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Rambroth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rambroth

Surf you way over to the member wars section and join in some of the DnD games we have going. Create a character and summit them to the GM for approval. Once approved you can join in the games and get your characters rolling upward in experience and levels. I can tell you that we play the 3.5 version of DnD. You can download a players handbook from the web for you to use and reference to. See you in the RPGs.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Rambroth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rambroth

I actually have most of the 3.5 version books on hand. The Player Handbook and Monster Manual are right here next to me, but I think I have one or two others somewhere in the house. heh.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Rambroth Introduction

Hey dude welcome here. Like Anbu said if you mae some posts then you can get in on even easier to play RPs here too. But you'd have to do it now cause we're like leaving our bases.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rambroth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,