TerrenceBeck Introduction

Terrencebeck Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2010 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello, well, I am a 48 year old welder, from Canada. In the 1980's and early1990's, I enjoyed playing AD&D with my friends. The computer games in the last 5 years or so, are all about visuals and not as much about game play. The last game I enjoyed playing was "Baldur's Gate". And if I meet some people from other countries, and get to know them, all the better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction TerrenceBeck

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

TerrenceBeck Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi TerrenceBeck! Many new persons are very interested in joining our D&D games. If you need help be sure to ask here. There are many other RPG genres here too.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the site! I joined here not too long ago, but everyone I met here so far have been friendly. I also like D&D and look forward to role playing with you! Have fun!

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the forums. I am sure that you will find that the people here are friendly and the games of DnD are enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you create a character and joining in the games yourself. Good luck.

> TOPIC: TerrenceBeck Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,