Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

Dungeons & Dragons Reviewed
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2010 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Magic Mouth

Magic Mouth Spell

D&D Magic Mouth Spell Description: This spell imbues the chosen object or creature with an enchanted mouth that suddenly appears and speaks its message the next time a specified event occurs. The message, which must be twenty-five or fewer words long, can be in any language known by you and can be delivered over a period of 10 minutes. The mouth cannot utter verbal components, use command words, or activate magical effects. It does, however, move according to the words articulated; if it were placed upon a statue, the mouth of the statue would move and appear to speak. Of course, Magic mouth can be placed upon a tree, rock, or any other object or creature.

More on the Dungeons & Dragons Magic Mouth Spell

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Magic Mouth
A Friend

Mouth Magic

I like this spell it is very useful in helping to get some parties onto the right or the wrong path. smile.gif I do think that one can have a lot of fun with this spell.

18th Nov, 2010 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Magic Mouth Reviews RPG & Card Board

Nice that sounds like a great tool to have. Yes I'm sure it could be amazing fun to play with and fool people into doing things.

Having statues talking and even giving religious speak to idols etc. A great spell for hijinks.

24th Nov, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Mouth Magic

Like it or not I do not like these wonderland type occurrences during an adventure. I'd prefer a not by the side or some runes on the wall to a mouth just appearing on the wall.

> TOPIC: Magic Mouth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,