A Celtic Wedding Procession

A Celtic Wedding Procession - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Nov, 2010 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

She Moved Through the Fair
20th Nov, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

I do not know how authentic this was, maybe our in-house Celtic expert Harkon can verify, but I would not mind doing it, especially with the great background music: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Procession Wedding Celtic A

Only in America!
This was as Celtic as Sushi, fun though.
One worrying thing - the Lady with the Staff walked Counter-Clockwise around the Circle or Withershins, this is almost always taboo. It is done to close a circle not to open it and could be very Bad Luck.

24th Nov, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Celtic Wedding Procession Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I like the music and the whole thing looked pretty cool until I read about the bad luck going anticlockwise. I hope this marriage doesn't end in divorce. This means that the guy with the big book up front wasn't authentic then?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

He could have been, Pagan Weddings are just as valid as any, Lawful in some countries. It looks like a proper wedding, it just had a theme. I suppose a Startrek or Biker wedding or Naked Skydiving Weddings are just as fun. Of course each one has a true meaning to those involved, spiritual or not.

25th Nov, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Authentic or not its nice to see people find happiness in whatever way it pleases them. I like the look of the mother (mother-in-law) at the end sh looked more happy than the couple.

> TOPIC: A Celtic Wedding Procession

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,