Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

Dungeons & Dragons Reviewed
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Mind Fog Spell

Mind Fog Spell

D&D Mind Fog Spell Description: mind fog produces a bank of thin mist that weakens the mental resistance of those caught in it. Creatures in the mind fog take a -10 competence penalty on Wisdom checks and Will saves. (A creature that successfully saves against the fog is not affected and need not make further saves even if it remains in the fog.) Affected creatures take the penalty as long as they remain in the fog and for 2d6 rounds thereafter. The fog is stationary and lasts for 30 minutes (or until dispersed by wind).

More on the Dungeons & Dragons Mind Fog Spell

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2010 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Spell Fog Mind

I've never heard of this spell. Well, I probably have seen it before but never paid it mutch attention. Looking at it now I can see many uses for it.

The only thing I wonder is why it is a level 5 spell. If you look at the other level 5 spells this one seems kind of weak. I picture this being more of a level 4 or even level 3 spell.

> TOPIC: Mind Fog Spell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,