Brad2502 Introduction

Brad2502 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Brad2502 Introduction
A Friend

Brad2502 Introduction

I'm currently serving with the US Army's 101st Airborne in Afghanistan. I don't really get that much time, especially with a computer, however I'm looking to kill some time by playing RPG games when possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Brad

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Brad2502 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi brad2502! Most of the RPgs here require regular participation so that you can guide your character through posts. If you have limited time you may wish to consider our turn based MMORPGs. You can find a list here: Source 8 hope that helps.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Brad

Well met, and welcome aboard. There are also official site RPGs like World of Medieval, Future Earth and various other more domestic-minded pursuits. I put together a D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. For people interested in the player-run games in the Member Wars section, which I really urge you to read that FAQ before you start posting, as it explains some peculiarities and subtleties of the site and chargen. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. Hopefully see you around the various forums somewhere!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Brad2502 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Brad

Welcome to the forums and I hope that you enjoy the time away from the harsh war time activities. I want to be one of the first here to thank you for your service. I hope that you get the chance to join us in the RPGs.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Brad2502 Introduction
A Friend

Brad2502 Introduction

Yes, welcome to the site! I'd also like to thank you for your service. My husband is also in the military, but has been found unable to deploy and will be med-boarded because he has PTSD, and a knee injury.

Anyway, I hope you will find the time to rp as I'm sure it will definitely help you cope with what you have to deal with on a daily basis. Not to mention, you might even be able to have some fun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Brad2502 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,