TheDynomite Introduction

Thedynomite Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Nov, 2010 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

TheDynomite Introduction
A Friend

TheDynomite Introduction

RPG are the best especially the sci-fi ones, I think I have accounts for most of the good ones.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction TheDynomite

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple:

1. Post 30 Constructive messages thus proving you are capable of good Play by Post participation.

2. After making 30 Posts request RPG status here, your Introduction Thread. Make sure your activity level is 75% or above. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. (You cannot see activity level on the Plain or Default Skin, please choose another Skin and then look at your Intro Thread and you will see a feature indicating your Activity Level.

3. Create your Future Earth character.

You can find all the details of other RPGs within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

While you are making your Posts you may be interested: Matrix: Plugged or Future Terra

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

TheDynomite Introduction
A Friend

TheDynomite Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you are here to RP because I'm sure you will have fun here. Most of the RPs you need to have at least 30 posts and a 75% participation. When you get that, ask for RPGer status here. Once granted, you will be able to start. Not all places require that though. Anyway, I hope I get a chance to RP with you.

If you have any questions, ask here.

> TOPIC: TheDynomite Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,