Tonga In Chaos

Tonga Chaos - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Nov, 2010 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Not as peaceful as you may think
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tonga In Chaos

RIOTS FOLLOW TONGAN STRIKES

Vehicles have been torched and scores of students arrested as a wave of lawlessness spreads through Tonga.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3382216a10~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2005 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Chaos Tonga

This really surprises me! I know a few Tongan families locally, and they are so sweet and peaceful. I guess I'm rather naive smile.gif

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Tonga In Chaos
A Friend

Tonga In Chaos History & Civil Business Politics

These are just isolated incidents. You can't judge an entire country based on convicts! In Tonga,the young people are fed up with their conformed society. Same thing happened in America in the 60s, Same thing is happening in Russia today. What needs to be done is to show the consquences of what could happen if it continues.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Chaos Tonga

Tongans wait for 'sun to fall' as revered king lies gravely ill

It will take a larger than life figure to replace Taufa'ahau Tupou IV - and not only because the King of Tonga, who is close to death in a New Zealand hospital, once weighed 33 stone.

King Tupou, who wields absolute power, has ruled his country since 1965, which makes him one of the world's longest reigning monarchs. His subjects crawl on hands and knees before him and Tongan officials say they are preparing for "what should happen if the Sun should fall".
Ref. https://news.independent.co.uk/world/austra...icle1221090.ece

12th Sep, 2006 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Chaos Tonga

I wonder what this spells out for society in Tonga? More especially, will there be a return to peace or will everyone become eccentric too?

ECCENTRIC BACHELOR TO RULE TONGA

Tonga's Crown Prince Tupouto'a, the poverty stricken nation's new king, is an eccentric bachelor who collects toy soldiers, studied at an exclusive British military academy and has a penchant for wearing self-awarded medals.
Ref.https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3794075a10~,00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Tonga In Chaos

Tongans vote in historic poll

Tongans have voted for change, with the Friendly Islands Democratic Party sweeping yesterday's landmark general election. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Tonga In Chaos

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,