Crabbpower Introduction

Crabbpower Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Nov, 2010 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Crabbpower Introduction
A Friend

Crabbpower Introduction

Hi all,

I go by the name Crabbpower on the internet and I am taking some courses in programming. I am basically here to learn about the medieval text rpg on the forum.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Crabbpower

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go D&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) D&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Crabbpower Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi crabbpower! You are here to learn about the World of Medieval or participate as a player? To learn you just read I guess, participation means some effort on your part. Horde gave you the instructions but if you need more help please let me know here.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Crabbpower Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Crabbpower

Welcome to the site. If you are looking to join the role play, you will enjoy yourself. You'll probably end up reading the rules, getting the participation and posts you need, and then jumping right in, I assume? If that's the case, I hope I get the chance to role play with you!

> TOPIC: Crabbpower Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,