Krasyorsk Introduction

Krasyorsk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Nov, 2010 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Krasyorsk Introduction
A Friend

Krasyorsk Introduction

This site of yours is very interesting.It made me curious when I read the forum about the Yamashita Treasure in the Philippines in your site. I think you would be a great help for I want to explore what is really behind this Yamashita Treasure for I am a citizen of the Philippines. So many questions running in my mind right now about this Treasure because here in our Province(not to mention the name of the place for the security of the owner),my uncle and his workers have discovered a tunnel accidentally but their real purpose that time was to dug up for a well. An old man said that back in WWII their was a group of Japanese soldiers before carrying huge boxes and when they came back, they saw the soldiers without the boxes, where would they had put it and what would be inside the boxes? Now they discovered it, they continue to dig because when this treasure would be found, this would be a big catch for the family,this will save them from their status in life.

I hope you would reply to all my questions about this Treasure because I also want to prove to many people in the world that Yamashita Treasure really exist!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please make sure a space is after each period or comma so your text is not all jumbled together. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Krasyorsk

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Krasyorsk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey you ain't here to spam that rubbish about looking for gold and all that right? I mean you can at least update some of the Philippines threads so your stay is worthwhile.

> TOPIC: Krasyorsk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,