Troy Canada Introduction

Troy Canada Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Troy Canada Introduction
A Friend

Troy Canada Introduction

Hello global community

First I have to say this site interests me, if not a bit intimidating. I have never been the best at grammar or checking up on my english at the best of times. So I will find this site challenging.

I joined for one main reason. I prefer to talk to people and get to know them. I hate slang or internet garbled talk. I hope this site might help correct bad habits I've slipped into. I also prefer to have conversations without being bashed or ridiculed like on other chat sites.

Yet I hope this site will not prevent political views or freedom of speech. I get a feeling of oppressive control when I started entering this site. I hope it's just a feeling that leaves after some time and learning what I'm getting into.

Lastly I'm always up for a good game of role playing. Although that was not my intent when starting out. I haven't role played since high school and it could be fun to dabble in it again.

I hope I get involved with people within the community. Over many different topics. I intend to see what there is and possible talk to many of you soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Canada Troy

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Troy Canada Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Troy Canada! Thank you for telling us about yourself. The rules here are to protect you and others from the nonsense that goes around the internet. So long as you are respectful and learn what is acceptable via the posting policy you will be fine. If you have any questions you can ask here or the FAQ board.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Troy Canada Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Canada Troy

Welcome to the site! I'm always glad to meet someone new. I'm mostly here for role-playing, but you'll find me making comments and giving my opinion on a thing or two. Anyway, I hope you have fun here and I hope I will get to role play with you. Have fun!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Canada Troy

Dude I looked for your intro thread after reading some of your Santa history and was totally shocked to see you're into RPs as well. You should get in your posts and keep your activity up so you can join in super heroes to start.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Troy Canada Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,