Alanoth Introduction

Alanoth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Alanoth Introduction
A Friend

Alanoth Introduction

Hello there, my name is Alanoth. I came to this site because I was looking for a Matrix RPG game. However, if this is something else, I can deal with that. I am 15, in the 9th grade, and a gamer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Introduction Alanoth

Are you the One?

If you have come for our Matrix based RPG known as "Plugged" then you will see the various instructions in the Plugged RPG Board. Under this same Board is Matrix Discussion based on the Trilogy - where the reality is not all that it seems. There is a menu that shows which Threads are specifically for the Plugged RPG and which are for the Trilogy.

This should give you a head start before you go down the rabbit hole:
* About Plugged RPG
* Plugged FAQ
* Plugged Screenshots
* Plugged Player Tips (You should ask any questions about Plugged here)

Now, we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Alanoth Introduction
A Friend

Alanoth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site! There is a section for a Matrix RPG, but there are a few others here as well. I hope you will get involved with some of the others here too. Either way, I know you will have fun here!

Also, if you have any questions, this is the place to ask.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Alanoth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Alanoth

Hello, Alanoth,

I'm Rival Grace, and my in-game character for AD&D is Met Etha. I just wanted you to know that I'm glad there's another character in the village.

> TOPIC: Alanoth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,