RivalGrace Introduction

Rivalgrace Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction
A Friend

RivalGrace Introduction

Hello. I would like to play D & D. I am also capable of using good grammar. I have never been to a site quite like this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction RivalGrace

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi RivalGrace! I just deleted what you thought was a character post to save time from you getting rejected by the GM. When you post a character it should look like this: Source 8 what you posted was the info you keep for yourself to update the character via the generator. Hope that helps you, try again.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction
A Friend

Introduction RivalGrace

Thank you very much. I have never navigated on one of these sites, and I am sure that must be quite apparent.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction RivalGrace

No problem, you'll adjust to everything as you participate. I just checked your new character post and it looks good now.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction
A Friend

RivalGrace Introduction

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you join in some of the other RPGs we have. Plus the other two Dungeons & Dragons games that are currently in play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction
A Friend

RivalGrace Introduction

I was not aware that there are other D & D games in process as well. I would definitely like to join those.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

RivalGrace Introduction
A Friend

RivalGrace Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Look for the others. Each one is in the member wars section and each has a different icon allowing for a easy visual way of navigating between the three.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: RivalGrace Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,