Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

Dungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Wall Of Stone Spell

Wall of Stone Spell

D&D Description of the Wall of Stone Spell : This spell creates a wall of rock that merges into adjoining rock surfaces. A wall of stone is 1 inch thick per four caster levels and composed of up to one 5-foot square per level. You can double the wall's area by halving its thickness. The wall cannot be conjured so that it occupies the same space as a creature or another object.

Deeper info on this Dungeons & Dragons Wall of Stone Spell

Note: Add a Reply about how you have applied the use of the Wall of Stone spell in a previous Dungeons & Dragons scenario.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2011 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Spell Stone Wall

This speel would be great to use in any dungeon or castle situation. As it blocks of the passage way with a solid wall of stone, not a variable ice or fire wall.

I would think that due to the stone being in place you would have to be able to break through it to gain access rather than maybe using a fire vs ice wall or vice a versa.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Wall Of Stone Spell
A Friend

Wall Of Stone Spell Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like the wall of stone spell. I will usually create a wall of stone someplace and then use it to smash into a army or large force headed in my direction. IT is interesting the amount of damage a wall of stone can do to people.

> TOPIC: Wall Of Stone Spell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,