Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

Dungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Web Spell

Web Spell

D&D Description of the Web Spell : web creates a many-layered mass of strong, sticky strands. These strands trap those caught in them. The strands are similar to spider webs but far larger and tougher. These masses must be anchored to two or more solid and diametrically opposed points or else the web collapses upon itself and disappears. Creatures caught within a web become entangled among the gluey fibers. Attacking a creature in a web won't cause you to become entangled.

Deeper info on this Dungeons & Dragons Web Spell

Note: Add a Reply about how you have applied the use of the Web spell in a previous Dungeons & Dragons scenario.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2010 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Spell Web

I like this spell and use it often when I am with a good melee team. A well placed web spell can change a battle considerably.

Used on a group of enemy targets you give and allow your melee party members to move in and get some good free shots off.

Also good versus ariel targets and for slowing down pursuers.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2010 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Web Spell
A Friend

Web Spell Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes I love this spell and it can be both a offensive and a defensive spell. The uses of this spell is considerable and all mages should try to get it.

2nd Jan, 2010 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Spell Web

Oh yes it could be very useful as It will stop and take out numbers of opponents...

So you can focus on attacking the ones that are not entangled then finish of the ones that have been trapped.

> TOPIC: Web Spell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,