Tuborg Introduction

Tuborg Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Dec, 2010 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Tuborg Introduction
A Friend

Tuborg Introduction

Hello all I am new to This kind of Roll playing. I hope I will be good at it. I am a 26 year old that drives for U.P.S. And live in California. I have played other roll playing games in the past, but this kind seems to broaden the imagination a little more, I think. Any tips or recommendations would be cool. Thanks Tuborg

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Tuborg

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Tuborg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey your profile is confusing, are you here to 'dance' role-playing or participate in one of those D&D role-plays?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Tuborg Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tuborg

Yea my profile was confusing, I mainly joined this forum for the medieval rpg. Once I joined I noticed there was a lot of other sections and discussion. I hope I can post something that will benefit and help other people, as I will try. Also how could you be here for "dancing" and why is that an option in the profile settings of "why you are here"

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Introduction Tuborg

Hi Tuborg! Thanks for telling us a little about yourself.

To answer your question, we have a board about Music & Dancing: Source 6

Most every topic you can think about is covered in this community. Role-playing games is just one small aspect to all that is available here. Use the site map to find all the different boards and add your input as you wish.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Tuborg Introduction
A Friend

Tuborg Introduction

Welcome Tuborg! You won't be able to join World of Medieval until after you have 30 consecutive posts and only if you keep a participation of 70%. You should read the rules for D&D. It sounds a little confusing, but it doesn't take long to get used to it. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Also, if you have any questions, you can ask here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Tuborg Introduction

Heya, there, welcome to the neighborhood. Besides the established "official" site role-playing games here, there are also player-run play-by-post/forum adventure games going on right now in the Member Wars section - it's always nice when someone new and interested decides to stick around and get involved. I created this NewComer FAQ for people just like yourself, to help explain some of the nuances of not only making a character, but a very brief heads-up on this site/forum itself, while creating a character, and I recommend you check it out. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. Pleasant posting.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: Tuborg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,