Rentok Introduction

Rentok Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Dec, 2010 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 700
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 1

Rentok Introduction

Hello to all of you out there reading this. There's not much I can say about myself that would be relevant. I suppose the main thing you will want to know is that occasionally my keyboard messes up and the last letter of a word ends up at the beginning of the next word. I try to catch this when I can, but nobody's perfect.

For example, you might see something like this.
"Hello, nic eto meet you. I' mRentok. I'm glad I could meet on esuch as you."

I apologize in advance for any time this happens, and hope it doesn't occur too often. Other than that, there isn't much about me to tell. I'm mainly here to try my hand at Advanced D&D. I hope too be a welcome addition to a campaign, or at least to stay out of your hair as much as possible.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Feb, 2010 - 1:39am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rentok

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go AD&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Rentok Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Rentok)
For example, you might see something like this.
"Hello, nic eto meet you. I' mRentok. I'm glad I could meet on esuch as you."

Honey, keyboard or not you better use the Spell Check button and take care of those if you want to actually participate here.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2010 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction Rentok

Welcome to International Discussions, I'm sure you'll find many things here to keep your interest, both gaming and otherwise.

This is a well-maintained exclusive forum and community of thoughtful, intelligent and genteel posters, and it is kept that way with a responsive and judicious but firm moderating team and administrator, so make sure you leave any of the usual internet speech, emoticons and behavior at the door - think of the rest of the internet as a campus dorm, and this a little more like the student union or even library, depending on your interests.

I see you're interested in roleplaying games; besides the normal established site RPGs here as listed in other replies to your post, there is also a player-run AD&D play-by-post/forum adventure going on right now in the Member Wars section, DM'd by KNtoran. I'm one of the players and Party Leader, and it's always nice when someone new and interested decides to stick around and get involved.

Feel free to check out the game threads, and if you're interested in joining, I strongly recommend you read through the below AD&D FAQ for newcomers, so you can avoid possible problems, both game and main forum/site-wise.

AD&D Newcomer F.A.Q.: Source 8

Again, welcome and I hope things go smoothly for you here while you're getting the hang of the place. (smile) -Jason

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Rentok

Hello and welcome Rentok. I am surprised at your maturity and understanding of ADnD. I would welcome you to create a character in my campaign Dark Calling. It is set in mutch the same theme as KNtoran's. There are some differences in rules, though I try and be as light handed as possible.

One of my rules allows your character to start at level one with a minor magical item, which I hope will give you incentive to create a character for Dark Calling. As we are just starting out I can use every able PC available, though if you are not interested or busy, this is understood.

Hope to see you soon within the Dark Calling campaign. To find the threads pertaining to Dark Calling simply look for the castle icon or threads with the Dark Calling title in them.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Rentok Introduction

Your last post (AD&D Play By Post Party Thread) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

Do not place the same information in multiple Posts.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Rentok Introduction
A Friend

Rentok Introduction

I have studied the elemental variant and I can say that I will allow you to create a character in my world using the elemental variant. I will look forward to learning more about how this plays out.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Rentok Introduction
A Friend

Rentok Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I saw your comment in the party leader thread. I hope that you stick with the the Dungeons & Dragons game. If you are confused by a rule ask me. I am willing to learn and make the game more enjoyable for all. I know I am more used to the original rules and sometimes I do make mistakes. I just hope that the players are willing to call me on a rule that I mess up. This is supposed to be fun for all and I would hate to see a good player quit because I got something wrong.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rentok Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,