Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Rudolph Red Nosed Reindeer - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"?

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Reindeer Nosed Red Rudolph

Sam the snowman tells us the story of a young red-nosed reindeer who, after being ousted from the reindeer games because of his beaming honker, teams up with Hermey, an elf who wants to be a dentist, and Yukon Cornelius, the prospector. They run into the Abominable Snowman and find a whole island of misfit toys. Rudoph vows to see if he can get Santa to help the toys, and he goes back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. But Santa's sleigh is fogged in. But when Santa looks over Rudolph, he gets a very bright idea"¦

21st Dec, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas

Funny because I'm seeing this playing on local TV right now while I'm posting here. They show this Rudolph version like every year!

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reindeer Nosed Red Rudolph

I think someone should call PETA about the abuse that these reindeer have to go through by forcing them to pull a fat man in a sleigh all over the world in one night. Then they take a misfit who has a red nose and put him in the front and force him to help pull this sleigh. smile.gif

Other than that I liked it.

> TOPIC: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,