How do you spend your weekends?

How Spend Weekends - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Oct, 2003 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2003 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is actually geared towards everyone and not just the members that work during the week.  ;)  But I was wondering how everyone spends their weekends?  Meaning, do you hang out with friends?  spend time with family?  live on the net?  take in a movie?  spend some quality time with your children?

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2003 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

weekends spend you How

My weekends are not that exciting lol...saturdays mostly I dedicate it to clean up the house and get everything ready for Sunday, I like to do my hair, iron clothes for Sunday, read the scriptures, etc. Sundays I go to Church during the morning until 12:00 noon, I come back, eat lunch and just relax during the afternoon. smile.gif

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How do you spend your weekends? Health & Special Psychology

My weekends are usually spent working.  What better way to spend the weekend than to drive a Zamboni!  LOL!

1st Oct, 2003 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

weekends spend you How

well it depends on my mood. I usually go to a friends' house. We play cards or just lime. We also go to the beach alot (ahh the benefits of living in the Caribbean...lol). Im involved in a local club, so sometimes i drag my friends along to patronize it.

of course, some weekends, i stay at home and play "Skip-Bo" or board games with my parents for hours..lol

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2003 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

weekends spend you How

I party, don't worry though.  Its the good wholesome partying, board/card games or like something active.  We play capture the flag and stuff like that sometimes as well.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I party as well, go one double dates.  I watch tv alot, play on the computer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How you spend weekends

Those are really good ways to spend your weekend, everyone.  *thumbs up*  I was just checking this thread and realized I never did answer my own question.  lol  I spend my weekends in parts.  Just depends on what's going on.  I spend some time on the net, cleaning house, hanging out with friends, spending time with my family and every other weekend, the girls have a play date scheduled.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How you spend weekends Psychology Special & Health

I used to spend the weekend with my boyfirend or partying with my friends but now that i am single i have to stay home with the family user posted image

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How do you spend your weekends?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,