The Threat Of Terrorist Attacks

The Threat Terrorist Attacks - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Does it impact your travels? Is security
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Many people are scared of travelling on planes etc, for fear of being involved in a terroist attack. Are you more nervious about travelling because of this?

Personally, i am not. As soon as you live in fear, and dont do something because you are scared, the terrorists win. I wont let them control me.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Attacks Terrorist Threat The

I probably won't ever fly again -- not because of terrorists, but because of the so-called "airport security" measures put into place by the U.S. government. Now *that's* scary !

IMO
Roz

1st Dec, 2003 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

The Threat Of Terrorist Attacks Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I haven't flown since 9/11. I haven't had occasion to do so. I am more afraid, but I won't let it stop me when the time comes. I will be scared to death though! I have never really enjoyed flying, but I always felt safe when we were in the air. I only worried about takeoffs. Maybe a little about landings, but generally, I knew that the vast majority of accidents occur when trying to get off the ground so once we were in the air, I relaxed. Now, I don't think I will be able to relax at all. I will be looking at every one suspicously and looking out the windows for buildings.

I believe this will pass as I fly more often, because I know that has always been the case in the past. When I hadn't flown for a while, I would get nervous about flying then as I did it more often, I got comfortable with it. My flying has always come in spurts. I am in a dry "spurt" now so I will definately be scared next time.

1st Dec, 2003 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

I am not scared to fly again if I have to, I may be a little nervous but I cannot see myself being terrified to fly again. If I have the chance and the money wink.gif I will fly again as soon as possible. I love to travel!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like to say it hasnt affected how i feel about flying now because truthfully, I was a little nervous of flying before the attacks, and now it has just freaked me out. I'd probably still fly though. like i said in my first post

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't mind flying. I just hate waiting through security, customs and all that jazz. I flew to texas in the summer and boy did it take forever! I love flying though so, it doesn't really bother me. Crossing the boarder into america is almost just as bad!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Threat Terrorist Attacks

Well lets see how it will go for me next week when i travel to the states.. Cross fingers hoping everythin goes well!! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Threat Terrorist Attacks Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Good luck when your Travelling, hopefully the customs people won't keep ya too long. When we came back from france it took us forever because we had 2 swords and 2 axes with us. They were dull, we just like to collect them.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Threat Of Terrorist Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,