Ipad 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Mar, 2011 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
iPad2
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2010 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

iPad 2

A guide to iPad 2 rumours

It's nearly impossible to keep up with the chatter surrounding the iPad 2. Every day it seems like there's a new rumour about a new model, a new launch date or even a USB port. It's a bit overwhelming. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

iPad 2
A Friend

iPad

Ehh, rumors are rumors. What are they going to do to add to an iPad? Make it bigger? I mean, really. They're just gonna come up with an Apple iMat. When you walk on a space, it takes you to the next page.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

iPad 2 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Apple producing new iPad - report

Apple has begun to make a new version of its iPad tablet computer with a front-facing camera and faster processor, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

iPad 2
A Friend

iPad

Oh wow, I would never buy the new iPad 2. It's just a colossal waste of money, in my opinion. It doesn't matter if the camera is in the back or front as long as it works correctly in my opinion.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2011 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

iPad

New iPad expected on March 2

Apple is expected to launch its new iPad on March 2 contrary to speculation of a delay of the latest version of the popular tablet computer. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

iPad 2
A Friend

iPad 2

Has the new iPad 2 launched yet? I heard the new iPad 2 wasn't going to be launched until Friday or next Friday from Apple friends. IPad 2 is a waste of money and the iPad is a waste of money because it is a brick. I'd rather buy a Kindle and it's cheaper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2011 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

iPad 2

iPad 2 queuer does it for the fame

It's either a sign of sheer Apple devotion or tragic narcissism but the queue for the iPad 2 in the US has begun, as analysts predict sales for the device could outpace that of its predecessor. Ref. Source 1

11th Mar, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

iPad 2 Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Well there are improvements on the iPad 2 over the original such as bette quality cameras, speed, etc. But on the other hand you can't even play an Adobe flash file so what sense does that make? you may as well just buy a laptop because the wi-fi models go for around $500!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: iPad 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,