Christmas Is Over Depression

Christmas Depression - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2010 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Do you ever get depressed after all the emotional high of Christmas? If so, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2011 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Depression Over Christmas

I do not in the least. I am so anxious for it to come and go so that life can get back to reality. Christmas is so commercialized and all it does is makes it harder to get passed all the people while trying to get your groceries or pay bills. I'm sure you are thinking... Well aren't you the Scrooge but it is true. Christmas is nothing about the birth of Christ its just an excuse to decorate your home and fill the pockets of businessmen.

13th Jan, 2011 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Christmas Is Over Depression Christmas

I agree with you JB. Although I do enjoy being with my family and observing traditions, I dislike the commercial aspects and the craziness everywhere. It's usually a relief to me to get it over with.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Depression Over Christmas

Name: Mum

Comments: I can never be depressed about Christmas I get too busy planning what I'm going to do new for the NEXT Christmas celebration.

> TOPIC: Christmas Is Over Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,