Damien Introduction

Damien Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Damien Introduction
A Friend

Damien Introduction

Hello everyone, I am a bit of an eclectic eccentric.

My name is Damien, as you have seen, I am 34 and live in Queensland, Australia - however, I have lived in Victoria, New South Wales, Northern Territory and Western Australia, and 4 years in Tokyo, Japan.

I love music, travel, history and science, am a physics-math teacher, atmospheric physics postgraduate student (soon to be starting a PhD) and a very amateur photographer.

This is a remarkable looking forum and I hope I will be able to contribute to discussions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Damien

Hi Damien, welcome! It's great to have you here. It seems like you are the traveler type! Looking forward to your posts. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Damien Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for taking up our invitation to join here. We have a History section here: Source 3 that is not well attended enough, but if you will like to start up any particular Topics about ancient history there please go ahead. Given your travels you may want to just use the Search field in the top right to look for "Japan" and "Australia" etc. If you have any questions about the Community do ask here. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Damien Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Damien

Thank you for the welcomes!

I am just now deciding where to start, probably with a 'toe in the water' testing of the waters.

My grandmother, who passed suddenly last August, was a Mormon - a truly lovely lady who never had a mean word against anyone. I think I will start by posting about her last few days, as she demonstrated unshakeable faith and utmost dignity.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Damien

Oh interesting. We do have a Board here for LDS, but also for Catholics here: Source 6. It will be nice to have your input anywhere you like, just make sure to check that we do not have a Topic already started that you may be interested in. Unlike other Communities we do not consider Topics 'old'. Just check your Email for replies if you are subscribed to Topics so you know when a response is given. With all that physics and math behind you what do you ultimately want to do?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Damien Introduction
A Friend

Damien Introduction

Math, Physics, Literature, History, Photography... To be honest, I am not sure where I am headed in this scholarly journey. After 9 degrees in physics, geology, management and education I find myself going in all directions as I have a multitude of interests.

I am especially enjoying seeking out 'cross-curricular' topics such as colorimetry (physics, photography, art and history).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,212
Flag Posts: 1,222
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 358.84 FP
Charm: 21

Damien Introduction

international QUOTE (Damien @ 5-Jan 11, 9:23 PM)
After 9 degrees in physics, geology, management and education I find myself going in all directions as I have a multitude of interests.

Oh my goodness, are you gifted? I have never met anyone with 9 degrees! Welcome by the way. This site is full of interesting topics, you will fit here perfectly.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Mar, 2008 - 7:42am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Damien Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Nine degrees? You have an amazing head with lots to share. Do you know any languages beside English... Just thinking about your stay in Japan?

By the way here are the latest Topics we have on your country:

AUSTRALIA

* Australia Cricket

* Australia Football

* Australia Crime

* Australia Economy

* Australia Education

* Australia Immigration

* Australia Police

* Australia Politics

* Australia Real Estate

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Damien Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,