Damien Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Hi Damien! Wow, special invite... - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2011 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Damien Introduction
A Friend

Damien Introduction - Page 2

Gifted? no, just got a love for learning. For my salary, I am a school teacher, my Principals seem to love me as they say I demonstrate 'life long learning'. I have quite a few things to say about Australian education and education in general.

All in all though, I am a bit of an eclectic eccentric.

I am wondering where could I post about my grandma?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Damien

Given that your Grandmother was personal to you I will suggest Genealogy: Source 8

When you get to 100 Posts a Public Blog can be started for you here if you like.

I will love to read your take on Australian Education. We try to bring news from every country here but it sure does help when someone is actually part of the system.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Damien Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Damien! Wow, special invite... I did not get a chance to welcome you, so here we are "Welcome". I'm guessing with your awesome knowledge a place like this might be a great place to share your philosophy? If you need any assistance getting around just let me know and I will do my best to help you.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Damien Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,