ArRigare Introduction

Arrigare Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2011 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

ArRigare Introduction
A Friend

ArRigare Introduction

Hello,

My first post on this forum brings a sense of excitement and anticipation to me. I look forward to posting in the future and to being a constructive member of this online community.
I am a college student in the Eastern US, have little pen and paper RPG experience under my belt, and love history of all sorts (especially medieval history). I hope to find an accommodating GM and campaign to "get my feet wet" and learn the "feel" to pen and paper role-playing games.
I have read many Tor Publications book series, have personally studied some aspects of medieval history, and am an avid fan of electronic role-playing games. I hope that this limited background- accompanied with interest and enthusiasm - will be enough to successfully role play alongside my fellow community members.
If anyone could perhaps offer a few suggestions or guide me along the route to joining in my first D&D RPG (or any similar Pen and Paper RPG type) I would greatly appreciate it.

Ar-Rigare

P.S. I can be a bit overly polite or nervous at times. Please bear with me!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction ArRigare

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

ArRigare Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi ArRigare! Nice to read a bit about yourself. With your experience you may be ableto contribute your input into threads we have here.

Horde gave you the link where you need to go to get started on D&D, but if you ever have questions feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

ArRigare Introduction
A Friend

Introduction ArRigare

Welcome to the forums. All you have to do is follow the site to the member wars section and enter the Dungeons & Dragons games that are in there by creating a character. We have a character generator in the there as well. Most all Characters start at level 1 with no experience. But make sure you read the GMs rules before you start. smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

ArRigare Introduction
A Friend

Introduction ArRigare

I am very excited by such a timely response by Horde, Support, and KNtoran. Thank all of you for the welcome.

I have read various FAQs related to role-playing games and D&D here on the site, have created a character for KNtoran's campaign, and will post it immediately. I look forward to participating in the game and in the community here as a whole!

Again, thank you!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ArRigare Introduction

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Looking forward to your posts!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

ArRigare Introduction

Glad you are happy about it ArRigare. It will take 24 hours for the GM to create your character but once you have subscribed to the threads where you post you should get notifications via email, if not check any junk or spam folders you may have.

> TOPIC: ArRigare Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,