Passport Photo - Page 2 of 2

Because of this new rule I may have to postpone - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Apr, 2007 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo - Page 2

I don't have a passport yet, I went to Argentina once but that didn't require it. My ID photo is not that bad, I'm not afraid of showing it to other people; but I'd gladly change it for a better one biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Photo Passport

I have two Passports, an American one and a Canadian one. My mom is American and my Dad is Canadian so i have dual citizenship. When I went to france i had to get a Canadian Passport because they tend to not like you as much if your from America.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't like either passport pictures of me. On my US passport picture I look like a clown with all my hair styled & makeup. The Argentine passport picture is so ugly, so serious. In 1990, when I traveled to Argentina I had to take both passports, my Argentine & US passports. I became an american citizen after the Falklands (Malvinas) War so I am considered a traitor. I enter the country with an Argentina passport & I left Argentina with an US passport. I don't know if it's the same way now, but my mother travels with her US passport only.

14th Aug, 2004 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Photo Passport

I just had to renew my US Passport so I could travel to England on business. My picture is horrible, I look like I am falling asleep! It does look a lot better than the one I had before; I was 15 at the time, really skinny and had long hair. Yikes!

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Photo Passport

My first passport photo was a mess and I was glad my passport got lost. I got to replaced it but it was a hassle getting a new passport though. Well, the replacement which is what I have right now was taken years ago and not my best photo either but it is fine. I would certainly love to have another passport photo taken and make sure I'd look good in it this time. wink.gif wink.gif

15th Aug, 2004 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo

Actually I love my passport photo. I look better than I ever have. I think it's because at the time I had it taken Paul and I had just become engaged and I was planning on going to England to see him. As it turned out he came here and we married here. Still, even the photographer remarked that I looked very happy. I have been trying to use it as my avatar but I can't seem to get the size right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Passport Photo - Page 2

I wouldn't willingly go and show off my passport photo laugh.gif.
It is a replacement photo, as we have to have them upgraded every 10 years, and it unfortunately made me realize how much I had aged in those ten years since last having one done! *laughs*

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2007 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Passport Photo
A Friend

Passport Photo Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Because of this new rule I may have to postpone my wedding because it now may take up to 6 months to get your passport. I hope I do not have to do that. The requirements for a passport photo is you cannot smile and I believe some other weird stuff that has to happen. I plan on sending mine out next month so I will let you know. cool.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Passport Photo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,