Millyfizz Introduction

Millyfizz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jan, 2011 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Millyfizz Introduction
A Friend

Millyfizz Introduction

Mar-ha-ba and g'day from Australia.

A constructive introduction? *thinking (rock) music*

By day, I'm forced to engage in the "work" institution. It's not a horrible workplace, but I hate being forced to do anything. It devalues the beautiful word: 'Freedom'.

By night, I'm a dedicated activist. I'd like to think we all are in some sort of way. Demonstrations, letters, thought provoking conversations and demanding answers from political members. I have something to say about everything. And if you're eating dinner beside me and I can smell meat, you'll hear my discontent to you're barbaric choice.

And random in-between things? I am very approachable. I think it may be my short stature - I'm a very good cook - My stunning Apple Mac is named Julian - I have a fetish for socks - My handwriting style seems to change on it's own accord every few months - going back to university in my 30's is quite exciting - I self taught myself in Remedial massage - I'm a bad dancer - I asked a close friend what animal, marine life, spiritual entity, supernatural character do I remind her of? - She choose the Echidna...

My nightstand has 5 books I'm getting through (slowly) - 'The secret history of the American Empire', By John Perkins - 'Biopiracy', By Vandana Shiva - 'The meaning of Marxism', By Paul D'amato, 'The Lovely Bones', By Alice Seabold, and, 'Underground': Hacking, madness and obsession on the electronic frontier, By Suelette Dreyfus with research by Julian Assange (this book I'm reading on-line).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2011 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Introduction Millyfizz

Welcome to this new place.

It is nice to have someone new that can contribute to our discussions in a constructive manner. To keep on this beat please remember the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2011 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Millyfizz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, your post smells awfully like the one here: Source 3 isn't that you?

> TOPIC: Millyfizz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,