Trillian Multi-task Messenger

Trillian Multi-task Messenger - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Sep, 2005 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Trillian  Multi-task Messenger
A Friend

Trillian Multi-task Messenger

Trillian is a Hybrid program that combines MSN, AIM, IRC, ICQ and Yahoo messanger. It has been a time saver and it is fairly easy to use. There are plenty of skins out there that you can download to match your desktop.

You can read more about this freeware and download it at https://www.ceruleanstudios.com/downloads/

Click on Trillian Basic to download the freeware version.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2005 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Messenger Multi-task Trillian

I have decided recently to install this once again (I used this several years ago) as opposed to the PHP livechat script that I used before. The interface is nice and there are more options now, however in a recent test chat with Tena I have realized that the actual chat interface is a memory hog - yikes! I will have to see why that is, but I am guessing it is the live sounds smilies give.

25th Aug, 2005 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Trillian Multi-task Messenger Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have just downloaded this. I will test it and see how I like it. It will be better than having to open both Yahoo and AIM, if it works.

26th Aug, 2005 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

It will be interesting to see how quickly they integrate the new Google Talk messenger service that was launched.. was it today? Cool, to have all your I'm services in one package smile.gif

10th Sep, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

I have a similar multi-tasking messenger called IM2. I don't really like it. Most of the features available on MSN and Yahoo Messengers are not available there- only the basic ones are. I have never tried Trillian, I wonder how it would compare to IM2.

> TOPIC: Trillian Multi-task Messenger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,