Alan Aguirre Introduction

Alan Aguirre Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jan, 2011 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I`m 27 years old, from Argentina. I have played RPG for over 12 years now but obviously with work and everything finding time to meet and play is becoming more and more difficult. So I am here to try this approach to Role Playing and see if it can adjust to my new way of life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Aguirre Alan

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Alan Aguirre Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Heya, there, welcome. For those player-run Play By Post role-playing games, I strongly recommend you look through this Newcomer FAQ I wrote, it will answer a lot of questions, I hope, so you can more easily get into the games if those are your interest. D&D Newcomer F.A.Q. There are player-run role-playing games going on right now in the Member Wars section, Oliron's Dark Calling, and KNtoran's adventure, both of which are D&D 3.5, and don't take a whole lot of knowledge of the game overall for general play, and the GM and other players will help with any questions or issues. There are also "official" site role-playing games here, like World of Medieval, which require 30 posts and a high activity level (amount of consistent posts per day), just DON'T burn yourself out - just have patience. Make yourself at home.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hola Alan! Nice to see another Argentine on the site. Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to check the forum and join our many discussions. If you have any questions, please do ask here.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know how it can be at times to want to play role-playing games but find that the time you have is being cut by work and other things. Here you can take your time and find the area where you best fit in. From there you can branch out and enjoy other areas here in this forum. Hope to see you in the role-playing games.

> TOPIC: Alan Aguirre Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,