Zoro Introduction

Zoro Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Jan, 2011 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Zoro Introduction
A Friend

Zoro Introduction

Good day, I'm joining this forum in order to gain information for a research paper I'm conducting for my up coming exams. Any information on the matter of crime in Trinidad and Tobago and how it has affected the economy over the past three years would be greatly appreciated .I am also interested in the economy and its development on a whole and would be interested in the various discussions conducted in this forum thank you in advance .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Zoro

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Boards related section of this International Community. Please note a few things:

1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly Trinidad & Tobago Board.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Zoro Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Zoro, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to check the Trinidad and Tobago board and see if your topic of interest is there, if it is not then feel free to open a new thread in that section. If you have any questions, please do ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Zoro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,