Yakisbaby Introduction

Yakisbaby Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jan, 2011 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Yakisbaby Introduction
A Friend

Yakisbaby Introduction

I am simple girl. Like any other girl I want truthfulness in every relationship. I believe that every day is a new day and it brings new set of hidden things like joys, sorrows, problem etc We have to face that happily and tackle those problems with the help of our past experience or with the suggestion of elder ones in our family. I think they plays important role in our lives. Without there blessings we cant do anything.
I and my family are looking for that family who want daughter not daughter-in-law A qualified committed partner from a reputed jain family who could be the best friend for rest of my life. A good sense of humor and organized approach towards any work would be great. I have well educated family of four members. My mother is Kind hearted housewife. My brother is software engineer working in MNC. My sister is also working in MNC.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Introduction Yakisbaby

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Yakisbaby Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, so why did you say you joined this community again? I might of missed that.

> TOPIC: Yakisbaby Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,