Your Favorite Forum Script

Your Favorite Forum Script - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 17th Aug, 2009 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which script for a forum do you like the most?
  YaBB (cgi)       33.33%
  YaBBSE       0.00%
  PHPBB       33.33%
  Invision       33.33%
  VBulletin       0.00%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
14th Dec, 2003 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

This poll is not measured only by which one looks the best, but which script works the best, has the most mods, good support and features.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Script Forum Favorite Your

I voted for YaBB (cgi) because i think they have the most mods and the best support, althought YaBB has a bad repututation its still one of the best BB System out there.

17th Dec, 2003 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Forum Script Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I agree that they have the best mods and support, but I did not vote for them, because using YaBB has caused me to switch serves a few times well and has also caused some grief. sad.gif

I would recommend using YaBB if you have your own server, by the way, you will note that a lot of the script writers either have their own server or host with somone for free wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've tried phpbb, xmb, and invision, and Invision is the best forum script out there. With resource sites like ibplanet.com, no other forum can match the support, mods, and graphics provided for invision board

29th Dec, 2004 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

vspec I must admit that I agree with that now because mods that YaBB is still dreaming about is already old news on Invision. I also feel that the support and friendliness are both on IBPlanet too, but I am sure some of the help I get comes from my constant nagging laugh.gif (Just ask them over at boardmod.org)

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Name: Christophe

Comments: Phpbb is likely your best free option. Its pretty easy even for users who aren't familiar with php.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Forum Script

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,