The Next Three Days

The Days - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Feb, 2011 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

The Next Three Days

The Next Three Days

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "The Next Three Days"?

Lara Brennan is arrested for murdering her boss whom she had an argument with. It seems she was seen leaving the scene of the crime and her fingerprints were on the murder weapon. Her husband, John would spend the next few years trying to get her released but there's no evidence that negates the evidence against her. And when the strain of being separated from her family especially her son gets to her, John decides to break her out. So he does a lot of research to find a way.

The Next Three Days
The Next Three Days (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2011 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Days Three The

The Next Three Days started out a bit slow but then it started to pick up a lot of pace about half the way through to the point I was actually moving in my seat. Its definitely a cool movie, I wonder how many husbands would do all that for their wife.

> TOPIC: The Next Three Days

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,