Text Message Or Email To The Wrong Person

Text Message Email Wrong Person - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Mar, 2011 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2011 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Digital age messaging fraught with danger

Have you ever sent a controversial text message or email to the wrong person? Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2011 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Wrong To Email Message Text

That rarely happens to me. Mainly because I answer more emails than send new ones, and I simply click "Reply" which automatically selects the correct recipient. But when I send out emails I usually double-check the recipient to make sure it's the correct one.

The dangers are quite obvious. It's like planning a birthday party for a friend and send the email to that friend. There goes the surprise. Now imagine if you were discussing some more important business involving money, credit card numbers, passwords and such...

Nowadays very few people write the full email address though. They usually select the emails from their buddy list, which is a bit safer. You just have to be careful, especially if you send important emails everyday.

28th Mar, 2011 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Text Message Or Email To The Wrong Person Gaming Video & Issues Computer

This is taken too lightly by some internet users. Even workplaces where they have a closed intranet have seen employees suffer the consequences of accidentally sending a bad email about the boss to the boss! Sending sensitive information to the wrong address can be easily done especially if you are not a careful person.

> TOPIC: Text Message Or Email To The Wrong Person

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,