Pigs Bladder Regeneration

Pigs Bladder Regeneration - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Feb, 2011 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Feb, 2011 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Pigs bladder regeneration

It is amazing what science can do these days. A man loses his finger tip and scientists replace it using a system called, "Pigs bladder regeneration". This isn't something new, it was done as far back as 2007, but I only recently saw a documentary about it.

international QUOTE
Now scientists in America believe the pig bladder "potion" may lead to an extraordinary breakthrough in regenerative medicine that could re-grow fingers, toes and limbs and even one day help replace damaged parts of hearts and spinal cords and heal wounds and burns with new skin instead of scar tissue.

The Pentagon was so intrigued by Mr Spievack's story it has launched a summer study to try and help soldiers who have lost parts of fingers fighting in Iraq. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Oct 18 6:14:15 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I wish there was more on pigs bladder regeneration it should be investigated as soon as possible to find out so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Pigs Bladder Regeneration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,