The Most Handsome Man - Page 3 of 4

I don't know the character you're - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2008 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Yes, yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... so what do your eyes say?
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Most Handsome Man - Page 3

I think Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck is very easy on the eyes. He's got a nice tan slender built body and gorgeous eyes. When Nip/Tuck comes on, my husband makes me go watch it in the other room laugh.gif Don't hate the player, hate the game baby!
By the way... nothing wrong with Tom Cruise in his older age... just the garbage that's coming out of his mouth lately ruins it for me. I also think Ty Pennington is pretty hot.

Reconcile Edited: ReneeTpaUSA on 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:35pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

Man Handsome The

Scott Speedman (the movie Underworld), Heath Ledger (A Knight's Tale, The Order), Davey Havok (singer for the band AFI), in that order. Then Tom Cruise in a close fourth, but only because of his evil personality lately.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Most Handsome Man Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Johnny Depp - I can stare at his photos for hours smile.gif

I'm wondering why Brad Pitt wasn't mentioned here. The last time I checked he was the most handsome man, top class and everything, and it always made me wonder why? Sure, he is handsome, but not THAT handsome, I think. To my eyes - no match for Johnny Depp.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2005 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

Page 3 Man Handsome The

Sometimes I like Brad Pitt sometimes I don't, same with Johnny depp, denzel washington is lovely so is Vin diesel, I've got a thing for sexy voices so sean connery is in there and I'd love to have James Earl jones read me bedtime stories!
Clark gable is classically good looking and I think George Clooney has more than a passing resemblance! but for me my childhood crush has always been Jon bon jovi, and more recently I'm into Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) and Viggo Mortensen (Stryder LOTR) I never did like that clean cut boy band look, give me a man rough around the edges!

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Man Handsome The

Name: Sierra

Comments: I think Nicole Kidman married him[the second time] His name is Keith Urban,no contest

Source1: their websites
Source2: People mag.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2008 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Most Handsome Man

Oh dear god were to begin? These are my current favourites: Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Justin Timberlake, David Schwimmer, Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings but not elsewhere, Ryan Philippe, Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, Chris Evans, Ioan Gryffd, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Paul Rudd (he was Mike in Friends) and the latest one to add to the list is Henry Cavill who is playing Charles Brandon in The Tudors. Also your classics like Brad Pitt, Paul Newman and Marlon Brando-back in the day of course biggrin.gif - except Brad who is still as buff as ever. I could go on but lets just leave it at that!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

The Handsome Man - Page 3

Dougiep, no problem with most of your list until you said...

Justin Timberlake

laugh.gif I do not find the kid is good looking at all! He reminds me of Fido-Dido (Seven Up commercial cartoon character).

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

The Most Handsome Man
A Friend

The Handsome Man Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I don't know the character you're talking about LDS but I can understand he appears a bit too boyish for some. I can't remember who it was but I do remember listening to one ageing Hollywood starlet on TV who, when asked if she liked JT, said: "Oh, is he one of those little boys with moose in their hair? Which I thought was hilarious.

But if you don't want him LDS I'll take him off your hands! That man speaks to my soul! biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Most Handsome Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,